Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Profile Vj Alishba



NameAlishba Yousuf
NickThey're just way too many.
Birthday16-09-85
Zodiac signVirgo
HobbiesEating!, travelling, working towards my "target"..be it a dream, graduation, a boy possessing a cute face,finishing a book etc.
Special talentsHmm i can sit like a duck.
MusicFrom songs that put me into a good mood to songs that make me sad. Chris Cornell, Dave Matthews band, Maynard Keenan, certain bands from the 70's, Tiesto, Sasha, Armin Van Burren, Enya, London's underground electro/house music, Airwaves And Angels, John Mayer, Imogen Heap, Killers, a chosen few Qawwalis of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol, Umm what else? I think thats enough for today.
LabelThis is why I never pick up Vogue magazine, it drives you nuts! Labels are addictive and I dont like the idea of getting addicted to them.
ClothesComfortable.
LikesMy gym and my pool!, the positive side of me, white sand and blue water, Afghan culture and food, interesting humans etc etc.
DislikesBig egos and lies.
MottoThe little things in life.
Favorite ColorNowadays its watermelon pink.
Holiday resortBermuda triangle. Always wanted to know what that place is like.
Quote

Let the beauty you love be what you do.

Emailalishba@aag.tv

No comments: